1.4.120 Nov 2018 09:44
* bug fixes
* more efficient AVX2 gather codegen
3.1.207 Oct 2018 14:45
RepeatLast now accepts "Find" or "Replace" after its optional number so.
You can explicitly repeat either operation even if the other was most
We now use the xenl property to detect whether we can write on the last.
Column of the last line, thus making the status bar complete.
1.4.001 Oct 2018 15:33
* Start of an upgrade path to std::experimental::simd
* simdize improvements
* simd_for_each improvements
* sine cosine fixes
3.227 Aug 2018 06:25
New function: toggle-newline-prompt. From ibara/mg@befd2cf.
Continuous integration support, Travis-CI, for macOS 10.10.
Support for Cygwin, tested on Windows 10.
Verified support for DragonFly BSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD.
Adopt Debian packaging and adapt to this project.
Add example /.mg from Han Boetes' portable Mg project.
missing futimens() on older UNIX or Linux distributions, in particular macOS 10.13, by Martin Kühl. From ibara/mg@4a4ac31.
missing libutil.h detection on FreeBSD.
missing LOGIN_NAME_MAX on macOS.
missing st_mtim on macOS and NetBSD.
missing FIONREAD on Cygwin.
Silence compiler warning, uninitialized variable. From ibara/mg@f62f966.
4.4712 Aug 2018 15:36
Fixed bugs located by scan.coverity.com. This should fix a numeric sort bug.
Update mkconfig to version 2.0.0 and make changes to support it.
Get perl extension build working again.
3.121 Jul 2018 22:11
Latest features and fixes from OpenBSD, as well as lots of stability fixes from static code analysis.
220.127.116.11 May 2018 15:13
stupid bug fixed. xc now installs the pam descriptions, not the executable.
1.5.120 May 2018 14:15
4.4612 Apr 2018 04:42
Tcl: Fix bad allocation.
Tcl: Raise errors rather than exiting.
Exit program when incorrect options are specified.
Update mkconfig to version 1.31.
Add missing mkconfig/runtests.sh.
4.4510 Apr 2018 11:52
Fixed build configuration with modern libintl.h.
1.3.327 Nov 2017 15:57
* Support for AVX2 gather instructions
* Shift optimizations
* Preliminary support for compiling to non-x86 targets (uses only the Scalar ABI)
* Resolve failing static assertions, moving the relevant tests to unit tests
* Fixed is_simd_vector and is_simd_mask traits to consider the ElementType too.
1.515 Oct 2017 21:18
Better use of GNU standards.
Using pam authentication framework.
Removed ssu because it is unsafe.
Added wtmp option.
Added nb in li.
1.408 Aug 2017 22:15
Added option field
Li now admits shortcuts
1.311 Jun 2017 14:56
fixed a bug in xc.
added services and protocols to li
4.4408 Jun 2017 04:59
(a) Fixed check of exabyte sized filesystems. The signed check now only checks for -1 and -2; there could still be situations where the overflow exactly matches these values.
(b) Added faster method for windows check for missing removable filesystems.
1.3.203 May 2017 12:46
* Resolve warnings from GCC 6 about ignored attributes.
* Support for Kaby Lake detection.
1.3.109 Mar 2017 14:00
* `swap(v i , v j )` did not compile. Vc 1.3.1 overloads the `swap` function and thus enables swapping scalars into/out of vector and mask objects.
* The spline example has moved to the new Vc-examples-nonfree repository since it has a license that restricts redistribution.
1.3.028 Oct 2016 13:31
* 64-bit MS VisualStudio 2015 support. (See #119 for some of the gory details.)
* ICC 17 support (#143).
* GCC 6 support (#125).
* Workarounds for bad ICC code-gen (#135). Now Vc not only works correctly when compiled with ICC, but also performs as good (or better) as GCC and Clang.
* Safer and more restrictive subscripting on `Vector` and `Mask`. There is a minor source compatibility break involved, since `Vector::operator ` returned lvalue references before Vc 1.3 and returns a smart reference (rvalue) now. This change reduces the chance of miscompilation internal compiler errors and reduces the reliance on non-standard C++ extensions.
* Support for `x32` compilation (like x86_64 but with 32-bit pointers).
* Added scatter interface to `SimdArray` (thanks to Kay Jahnke).
* `simd_cast` properly works with ADL now (i.e. you don't have to write fully qualified `Vc::simd_cast` anymore).
* Added `simd_for_each_n` (thanks to Hartmut Kaiser).
3.019 Jun 2015 12:25
ne is now fully 64-bit, and needs to be compiled by a C99-compliant
compiler. Files can be of any size, provided that enough core memory
ne is able to read from named pipes. You can even pipe content into
ne: it will be opened as the first document.
It is now possible to interrupt searches (it used to be possible just
to interrupt global replace actions).
Word wrap has been reverted to pre-2.5: it preserves just whitespace,
and it doesn't reparagraph at each line split or join. Paragraph keeps
the usual smart features preserving comments, etc.
2.621 Apr 2015 06:05
Requesters (filenames, help, autocompletions, etc.) do progressive
"fuzzy match" by typed characters, backspace.
Document requester (F4) opens with cursor on the current document.
Docs with unsaved changes are bold, flagged with "". F2/F3 reorder
Tab in Syntax command displays requester of extant syntax recognizers.
You can now use AutoComplete in command line prompts.
New SaveAll command saves all modified documents.
Warns before saving over a file that was modified since the buffer was
last loaded or saved.
New command to join parens/braces/brackets as character pairs known to MatchBracket.
New example macros: aspell, DeleteSOL.
Add to special leading characters for re-wrapping Paragraphs.
WordWrap no longer waits for the cursor to hit the right margin; it
wraps on insertions and deletions now.
Updates to ruby, erb, python, conf, many other syntax recognizers.
Added these recognizers from the Joe project: ant batch
classic_pascal comment_todo csharp debian differences elixir erlang
git-commit go haml htmlerb ini iptables js json md powershell pp
prolog properties sieve typescript whitespace YAML.