Package csvplus extends the standard Go encoding/csv package with fluent interface, lazy stream operations, indices and joins.
0.3.202 May 2018 19:38
- csvplus.File renamed to csvplus.Reader;
- Added constructors to createcsvplus.Reader from io.Reader and io.ReadCloser;
- Name field removed from DataSourceError, as the input is no longer guaranteed to have a name;
- Minor changes to comments;
- Line numbering now starts from 1 instead of 0.
0.3.128 Dec 2017 13:05
Slightly optimised implementation of "set".
: Missing csv header when neither of SelectColumns, ExpectHead .
0.3.009 Aug 2017 12:08
This release is the result of deep refactoring. The data representation used by this library has been redesigned to make it more lean and mean, also resulting in some non-backwards-compatible API changes.
0.2.407 Oct 2016 12:21
Index persistence functions added.
0.2.329 Sep 2016 10:18
Minor API update.
0.2.222 Sep 2016 10:39
Minor API and documentation update.
0.2.120 Sep 2016 14:29
A few minor changes to the implementation and interface.
0.2.018 Sep 2016 19:00
Minor updates and bug fixes.
0.1.014 Sep 2016 20:05