Inno Setup is a tool to create installers for Microsoft Windows applications. innoextract allows to extract such installers under non-windows systems without running the actual installer using Wine. innoextract currently supports installers created by Inno Setup 1.2.10 to 5.5.6.
innoextract is able to unpack (most) GOG.com installers, Wadjet Eye Games installers (to play with AGS), Arx Fatalis patches (for use with Arx Libertatis) as well as various other Inno Setup executables.
1.712 Jun 2018 20:46
This release adds support for Inno Setup 5.6.0 installers as well as new GOG installers with GOG Galaxy file parts. It also add support for encrypted installers.
Further, there are new --list-sizes and --list-checksums options to print file information as well as a --data-version (-V) option to check if an executable is an Inno Setup installer. Finally, this release fixes issues with the names used to load .bin slice files.
1.625 Mar 2016 00:10
This release adds support for Inno Setup 5.5.7 (and 5.5.8) installers. It also adds a --collisions=rename-all option and fixes issues with the --collisions=rename option. Further, unsafe characters in special constant strings (ie : in code: ) are now replaced with . On the Windows side, progress bar flickering has been fixed and the binaries now no longer crash on platforms without AVX support.
1.525 Sep 2015 08:44
- Added support for Inno Setup 5.5.6 installers
- Added --include and --exclude-temp options to filter extracted files
- Improved handling of file collisions and added a --collisions option to control the behavior
- Added support for newer GOG.com multi-part installers via the --gog option
- Added support for building without iconv, using builtin conversions and/or Win32 API instead
- Various bug fixes and improvements