GNU Solfege is *free* ear training software written in Python 3.4 using the Gtk+ 3 toolkit. The program is designed to be easily extended with lesson files (data files), so the user can create new exercises.
3.23.425 Jun 2016 20:01
Changes since 3.23.3
* Most visible changes listed below. See the git repo for all the details.
* fix F9 listing user lesson files
* toneincontext: let the user compare and practise when answering wrong
* toneincontext: remove Give up button
*port exporting exercises to audio files and creating ear training test printouts to python3/gtk3
* download ALSA: reload moved to importlib