Crack is an imperative, object-oriented programming language deriving concepts from Java, C++ and Python.
1.215 Dec 2017 17:29
- Added @cvars annotation (like @struct, but just generates a
constructor based on a list of instance variable definitions).
- Added Functor.Wrap.
- Enhancements to crack.net.comm2
- Added AES-SIV cipher and CMAC
- Added support for relative imports
- protobuf enhancements
- text formatting
- treat empty different from undefined for string and bytes types
- Added "clone()" method
- Made stack trace functionality generally available.
- Allow annotations to obtain an array of local definitions.
- lots of bug fixes.