Paint program like MSPaint or Mac Paintbrush, but for Linux. 1. Features - Drawing tools Lines Arrows Rectangles Ellipses Pencil Text Brushes Flood fill Rounded rectangles Polygon (closed polygonal chain) Curves Selection - Selection (rectangular only) Crop to selection Use selection as brush - Undo/Redo - Zoom in/out - Effects (uses gegl) Grayscale Invert Insta Brannan (Instagram like effect) Insta 1977 (Instagram like effect) Brightness/contrast Gauss blur Posterize Threshold Vignette Pixelize Others can be added, see effects.c - Editable color palette - Image Copy / Paste Flip horz/vert Rotate Custom rotate Resize Scale Paste from file Desktop capture - Antialiasing - File Formats Whatever gdk pixbuf loaders you have installed
0.6.008 Jan 2018 00:29
- Fixed problem when changing tool from image brush and back.
- Allow restoration of default image brush
- Enable showing of selection size when selecting,
and after selection created in statusbar
- Added print page setup dialog
- Change "New At Size" dialog to use pixels, inches cm.
- Modifed how numbers are displayed in that same dlg
- Feature: Add meme style text to images
0.4.002 Apr 2017 13:23
- Fix problems with newer gegl versions.
- Allow positioning of resized image.
- Under the hood fixes.
- Other fixes
0.2.111 Jun 2016 12:48