Image Lock PEA protects photos, drawings, and documents in image format with a password.
Thanks to the integrated viewer the images are never stored unencrypted on the hard disk, but are held only in memory.
The Image Lock PEA uses functions to derive the key from the password, that protect also against attackers with a high budget. In addition to the confidentiality, an authenticated encryption protects the integrity and authenticity of the images.
1.121 Mar 2019 08:38
- You can add an image when the PEA is open
- Appearance setting (font size, background color)
- Minor changes in usability (remembers location, drag drop in password dialog...)
- Accessibility: accessible description of menu, if there is no tool tip available, keyboard support
- Bug fixes: Clicking several times on the OK button resulted in an unexpected behavior
- Requires now Java 7
1.025 Apr 2017 06:17
- Several images can be be shown by one PEA.
You can either open the images separately or you can open a folder containing several images.
Only the actually displayed image is decrypted and it is decrypted only in memory (RAM), not on your disk.
- Minor changes in appearance and usability.
0.120 May 2016 16:38