The Linux Wacom project is comprised of hardware drivers, libraries and
documentation for Wacom tablets. It can configure devices, and interfaces
with X11 under Linux, or graphics applications; usually provides
out-of-the-box support on most distributions. Supported devices include
the Wacom series Intuos, Cintiq, TabletPC, Graphire, Intuos Pro, Volito,
PenPartner, PL & DTF , Bamboo, Bamboo Pen & Touch, and Graphire Bluetooth.
0.2709 Dec 2017 18:25
- Dell Canvas 27.
- Pro Pen 3D stylus.
- XP-Pen Star 03.
- ISDv4 4831 (Dell XPS 13 9365).
New API: libwacom_get_button_evdev_code() and the matching EvdevCodes
entry in the.tablet files.
0.2625 Aug 2017 18:45
- Wireless Intuos Pro 2nd Generation.
- ISDV4 4809, 481a 4822, 4824, 484c, 5010.
0.2511 May 2017 20:45
- ISDV4 104, 10E, 117, 124, 4814, 5013, 5014, 503E, 503F, 5048, 5044.
- USB Graphire.
- Cintiq Pro 13, 16.
- Second generation Intuos Pro M.
- Second generation Intuos Pro L.
0.2221 Jul 2016 13:45
New API: libwacom_get_paired_device().
The EKR has the modes enabled now.
to the show-svg-image tool.
0.2117 Jun 2016 18:05
- MTE-450 "Bamboo", Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 10.
Layout for the Express Key Remote, Intuos series.
0.1927 Apr 2016 10:25
- DTK-1651, ISDv4 0x504a.
Quirk added to prevent udev tagging HUION Consumer Control devices as
0.1807 Jan 2016 09:25
Renamed ".tablet" files for Bamboo devices.
Modified user-visible names of Bamboo devices.
- "Wacom Bamboo 16FG 4x5" - "Wacom Bamboo Capture".
- "Wacom Bamboo 2FG 4x5" - "Wacom Bamboo (2FG)".
- "Wacom Bamboo 2FG 6x8" - "Wacom Bamboo Fun medium (2FG)".
- "Wacom Bamboo 2FG" - "Wacom Bamboo Touch (2FG)".
- "Wacom Bamboo Craft" - "Wacom Bamboo Fun small (2FG)".
- "Wacom Bamboo Pen" - "Wacom Bamboo Pen small".
- Missing gen-1 Bamboo (0xd5).
- Missing gen-2.5 Bamboos (0xd6, 0xd7, 0xd8, 0xd9, 0xda, 0xdb).
- Missing gen-3 Bamboos (0xdc, 0xdd, 0dxf).
0.1707 Dec 2015 06:05
- Cintiq Companion 2 (DTH-1310).
- ExpressKey Remote.
New WacomClass: WCLASS_REMOTE.
0.1412 Jun 2015 03:15
- Cintiq 13HD touch.
Fixes to the udev rule set to tag uinput devices correctly too.
Integrated tabled are not marked as ID_INPUT_TOUCHPAD anymore now.
0.1320 Apr 2015 09:45
- Huion H610 Pro.
Several memory leak fixes.
Added libwacom_match_get_name() to allow data-file matching on the name as
well as the pid/vid.
0.1211 Mar 2015 19:05
Added libwacom_stylus_has_wheel for relative wheel detection.
Added libwacom_stylus_get_axes for a list of supported axes.
Cintiq 27QHD, Cintiq 27QHD Touch.
Intuos Pen Medium.
Reworked udev rules.
be more restrictive when to set ID_INPUT_TOUCHPAD.
unset ID_INPUT_JOYSTICK on tablet devices.
tag the Pad device as ID_INPUT_TABLET_PAD.
0.1106 Nov 2014 06:05
Better detection of wireless tablets on kernels 3.18.
New devices: Cintiq Companion.