8.003 Jun 2018 19:52
Change-log for MathMod-8.0 (29/05/2018)
1) Add new tool for scripts selection on one or multiple JSON scripts fields.
2) Add option to export OBJ files with vertex colours.
3) Add new scripts to generate math models with chained patterns (Chained Cylinder/Sinusoid).
4) Corrections of more than 30 bugs related to MathMod allocated resources.
5) MathMod's viewer enhancement (better integrated progress bar, add bounding box, video memory usage optimization...).
6) Code cleaning and optimization.
Please report any bug or malfunction.
For more informations: https://github.com/parisolab/mathmod
7.019 Feb 2018 03:50
Changelog for MathMod-7.0 (11/02/2018)
1) Add support for complex scripts involving more than 100 functions declarations (previous versions were practically limited to less than 12 functions declarations).
2) Add six new scripts to generate plain-weave and wireframe patterns over any parametric surface (added at the bottom of the parametric models list (Sinus/Catenoid/Knots)_Plain_weave and wireframe_(sinus/shell/knots) ) .
3) Add new function CmpId(n) to return the index of the component under calculation (see "Wireframe_Shell" script).
4) Code cleaning and optimization.
For more informations, please visit our bug tracker system on SourceForge:
6.110 Oct 2017 20:12
Changelog for MathMod-6.1 (08/10/2017)
1) Localization support for German, French (and all Localizations that mainly define , as the decimal separator key symbol).
Also, an automatic detection of the localization can be activated/deactivated by setting the parameter "Localization "AutomaticDetection" in the mathmodconfig.js file (by default, it s set to true ).
2) Added: "Progress bar" to show calculations progress in real time.
3) Three bugs correction, code cleaning and optimization.Changelog for MathMod-6.0 (05/09/2017)
1) Multicores calculation support.
By default, the number of threads is set to 4 for a maximum number of 64. (see "ThreadsConfig" section in mathmodconfig.js or "Appearance- Threads" tabulation)
2) MathMod's viewer improvement: Add possibility to load vertices on the OpenGl's server side
3) Add OpenGl specular shininess parameters.
4) Code/scripts cleaning and optimization.
4.116 Mar 2016 06:08
Changelog for MathMod-4.1 (14/03/2016)
1) Add tools to create/edit/delete sliders without having to edit the script manually: see this youtube video https://youtu.be/FWazJIuC0zo
2) Localization Support for decimal separators as Comma (,) or Point (.)
The decimal separator is set by the field "DotSymbol" in the "mathmoconfig.js" file.
3) By default MathMod will use the Fusion/Dark theme but you can define your own style/theme with the "mathmoconfig.js" file.
Windows installer will also create a directory "MathMod-4.1(Win64)" in the Desktop folder (with three JSON files) and will use it as it's working directory so It can then be used, for example, to fine-tune MathMod's configuration.
4) Four new MathMod scripts, for a total of 341 integrated scripts.
5) Five Video Tutorials to quickly learn how to use some MathMod features.
Videos available on MathMod's FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/MathMod-529510253833102/
and Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NDhd94LLS0KFUdKnloj4w
6) Bug fix and code optimization: https://sourceforge.net/p/mathmod/branches/commit_browser
All your comments and suggestions are welcome.
4.014 Feb 2016 19:49
Changelog for MathMod-4.0 (08/02/2016)
1) Add user defined parameters (up to 20) with sliders linked to them for real time mathematical models
exploration (see "fhelix1" script video https://youtu.be/1L2VTaLPtrA )
The sliders properties (min, max, step and initial position) are defined in the script but can be edited
with a new MathMod module (see "Sliders" tabulation).
2) Add 152 new advanced script examples (for a total of 332) . They are also kept in a separate MathMod file collection
"advancedmodels.js" because it's a separate project that is updated more often than MathMod itself.
You can follow the updates on my Google+ ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/108432079989441783124/posts ) and
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/MathMod-529510253833102/ ) pages.
3) Implementation of some PovRay internal functions as MathMod scripts and also MathMod internal functions.
The functions are : fhelix1,fhelix2,f_hex_y,fmesh
4) Code cleaning and optimization.
3.120 Mar 2015 01:55
Changelog for MathMod-3.1 (11/03/2015)
1) Add Perlin/Worley Noise (NoiseP and NoiseW) functions support for parametric surfaces:
(see "FresnelNoise", "BreatherNoise" and "TorusNoise" examples)
2) Bug fixes
3.006 Mar 2015 04:05
Changelog for MathMod-3.0 (04/03/2015)
1) Add new Noise functions support for implicit surfaces:
NoiseP (for Perlin) and NoiseW (Worley) (see CellNoiseSchwarz example)
2) Add new tool for texture and Noise parameters modification
3) Bug fixes
2.321 Feb 2015 01:08
Changelog for MathMod-2.3 (31/01/2015)
1) Add Pigment/Texture/Noise support (see Pigment_Duplin, Texture_Duplin and Noise_Duplin scripts)
2) OpenGl Animation and morph effect enhancement (see the "BlackHole" script example)
3) New examples (176 scripts)
4) Add 18 integrated Textures/Pigments
5) Bug fixes (Parametric surfaces export to OBJ)
2.207 Jan 2015 02:58
Change log for MathMod-2.2 (04/01/2015)
1) Solid texturing support (see the "BlackHole" script example)
2) View and edit Functions/Constants/variables definitions in dedicated tables
3) Add possibility to define the CND equation for each component
4) Add X, Y and Z Axis rotations controls
5) Add "Save to file" for the current Math Model
6) Add time step controller for the morph effect
7) OpenGL rendering enhancement
8 ) New examples (171 scripts)
9) Add 8 integrated Solid textures
2.014 Nov 2014 15:05
Added parametric surfaces mesh points selection with the CND property.
Better support of constantes and functions definitions for the JSON
Added more than 28 new examples (168 examples in total).
Some bug fixes and code cleaning.
A build for MacOSX64 available for download.