3.309 Jul 2018 02:52
* AArch64 SVE target support is added
* PowerPC VSX target support is added
* Modified Payne-Hanek argument reduction is added
* 3.5-ULP hyperbolic functions are added
* DFT is now faster
3.226 Feb 2018 10:31
* The whole build system of the project migrated from makefiles to cmake.
* GNUABI version of the library with compatibility tests is added.
* Extensive upstream testing via Travis CI and Appveyor
log2 is added.
* The library can be compiled to an LLVM bitcode object
* Added masked interface to the library to support AVX512F masked vectorization.
* Use native instructions if available for sqrt.
* Removed libm dependency.
3.119 Jul 2017 09:55
* Added AArch64 support
* Implemented the remaining C99 math functions : lgamma, tgamma, erf, erfc, fabs, copysign, fmax, fmin, fdim, trunc, floor, ceil, round, rint, modf, ldexp, nextafter, frexp, hypot, and fmod.
* Added dispatcher for x86 functions
* Improved reduction of trigonometric functions
* Added support for 32-bit x86, Cygwin, etc.
* Improved tester
3.006 Feb 2017 05:51
* New API is defined
* Functions for DFT are added
* sincospi functions are added
* gencoef now supports single, extended and quad precision in addition to double precision
* Linux, Windows and Mac OS X are supported
* GCC, Clang, Intel Compiler, Microsoft Visual C++ are supported
* The library can be compiled as DLLs
* Files needed for creating a debian package are now included
2.11011 Dec 2016 08:41
* The valid range of argument is extended for trig functions
* Specification of each functions regarding to the domain and accuracy is added
* A coefficient generation tool is added
* New testing tools are introduced
* Following functions returned incorrect values when the argument is very large or small : exp, pow, asinh, acosh
* SIMD xsin and xcos returned values more than 1 when FMA is enabled
* Pure C cbrt returned incorrect values when the argument is negative
* tan_u1 returned values with more than 1 ulp of error on rare occasions
* Removed support for Java language(because no one seems using this)