XODA is a KISSed (Keep Simple and Stupid) System for Organizing Documents using AJAX. This is a Document Management System without backend database, though making possible organizing files/directories by descriptions, filters and more.
0.7.015 Mar 2017 04:06
- The codebase was audited and rewritten to comply with HTML5.
- Security in storing passwords was greatly improved.
- Sharing files and directories (with optional password protection, editing, and expiration date) was implemented.
- Symlinks are supported.
- Markdown can be used for writing descriptions.
- Pure-CSS framework is used in an attempt to achieve responsive design.
- Some changes of the design were made.
- ACE Text Editor was removed.
- Simple Timeline feature was implemented.
- The icons are now pulled from Font Awesome.
- Several bugs were fixed.