2.5.112 May 2022 13:11
Support for XRechnung 2.2 and experimental support for despatch advices (1lieferschein and CIDA).
2.5.007 Apr 2022 15:56
Mustang 2.5.0 adds support for Factur-X 188.8.131.52/ZUGFeRD 2.2, fixing various issues e.g. in the validation of electronic invoices. Additionally, it adds support for the german railway industry (issue #253) and improves french B2G invoices vis á vis Chorus Pro, allowing to specify legalorganisation ID and scheme ID.
2.4.013 Jan 2022 11:30
With version 2.4.0, Mustang now also supports Order-X.
So far, Mustangproject could read, write and validate XRechnung(CII) and Factur-X/ZUGFeRD invoices as well as
validate Order-X (https://www.mustangproject.org/order-x/) files. Now it can also read and write those orders.
If ERP vendors use the Mustang library to create electronic orders, they can now also use it to
compare invoices to their respective referenced orders: if the order has already been pre-processed and the
fulfillment of the services has been registered, the arrival of a matching invoice referring to the order
can now automatically trigger automatic payment and booking.
Additionally some minor issues (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangproject/master/History.md) have been fixed and the XRechnung has been updated to version
2.1.1 required for german B2G invoices as of February 1st, 2022.
2.3.321 Dec 2021 16:24
- updated logback from 1.2.3 to 1.2.9 https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangproject/security/dependabot/validator/pom.xml/ch.qos.logback:logback-core/open:
- Neither 2021-12-13 nor 2021-12-20 of https://github.com/mergebase/log4j-detector complained so far but Github's Dependabot recommended a update
2.3.216 Dec 2021 13:20
Apart from the fact that the invoice class can now be persisted e.g. using Jackson,
whitespace removal has been reconfigured to leave newlines in place, which may be required for XRechnung's cash discount.
2.3.125 Oct 2021 17:53
- Added document type PARTIAL_BILLING and additional fields specifiedProcuringProject #252
- Added possibility to have multiple referenced documents per line item, also in parser
- ZugferdInvoideImporter to be able to read XML, not only PDF
- ignore whitespace around numbers in invoiceimporter
- better namespace prefix agnostics in importers
2.3.004 Oct 2021 10:53
XRechnung 2.1.1 validation is now possible and a PDF issue (#249) has been fixed
2.2.126 Aug 2021 17:23
BT-132 can now be written which was the last missing required attribute to write XRechnungen to the Deutsche Bahn AG
2.2.020 May 2021 16:46
As of version 2.2 also orders in the Order-X standard can be validated.
2.1.109 Feb 2021 13:35
- seller order referenced document
- allow recipient contact in XRechnung
- remove outdated dependency
- allow XRechnung without street
- only deploy library and validator to maven central, not core nor cli
- a invoice correction should reference the original invoice via invoiceReferencedDocument, not buyerOrderReferencedDocument
- upgraded CEN Schematron validation (codes 24) to v1.3.4
- added unit tests for ubl conversion and visualization
2.1.019 Jan 2021 12:53
- fixed a charge/allowance rounding error #212
- Corrected intra community supply tax exemption category code
- removal of Tradeparty.getZip
- support CII to UBL conversion
2.0.306 Dec 2020 11:27
- #201 correct embedded files in XRechnung
- don't write "null" as paymentDescription if no Bank account is specified
- generic and unitcode/categorycode improvements (thanks to weclapp-dev) PR #207
- support credit notes (additionally to corrected invoices)
- transaction calculator getGrandTotal now public, allowing to compare XML grant total with own calculations
- programmatically switch to XRechnung 2.0 if invoked after 2021-01-01
2.0.226 Nov 2020 09:00
- A correction RE file attachments in XRechnung (#197)
- another category code correction
- reverse charge is now supported at all and
- intra community supply is now also supported in the invoice class
2.0.122 Nov 2020 08:45
- corrected VAT calculation on prices with 2 decimals
- the guideline ID for XRechnung has been added (#172)
- zero-rated goods are now supported as well as delivery period on item level and the specification of account (holder) names
- corrected handling of input PDF/A-3 files
- corrected profile handling of fax-, tax-numbers
2.0.012 Nov 2020 16:01
- now includes a validator
- availability via Maven Central
- apart from implementing interfaces invoices can now also be constructed using fluent setters
- support for corrected invoices
- support for absolute and relative charges and allowances on document and item level
- experimental visualization feature, i.e. convert of XML to HTML
1.7.814 Jun 2020 16:26
#159 ZF2 gross price corrections
1.7.424 Aug 2019 15:35
Additional Java 11 support, ZF2 XML entity corrections
1.7.301 Aug 2019 18:12
Windows build works again, Javadoc completed
1.7.209 Jul 2019 16:14
Now supporting BuyerReference, SellerContact and Seller legal registration identifier, parsed invoices may now contain alias-like filename structures (different entries in the names dictionary, issue #98)
1.7.128 May 2019 12:54
Correction of the EN16931 profile name in ZUGFeRD 2
1.7.005 May 2019 12:56
Now supports ZUGFeRD 2.0 final.
1.6.004 Feb 2019 04:31
Factur-X support: now exporting "fully valid" EN16931 Factur-X: just set version to 2 and profile to EN16931.
Corrected EN 16931 XMP Schema Extension header.
Now provides access to XMP metadata via ZUGFeRDImporter getXMP() function.
Also closes issues #64 and #69.
1.5.522 Oct 2018 18:07
Issues #66 Commandline: provide a way to set input parameters and #68 Combine with ZUGFeRD v2: NullPointerException
Fixes #63 PDF/A3 conversion not valid.
1.5.430 Aug 2018 14:21
Fail more gracefully when the extractor runs over an error (issue #62).
One can now also use the importer to read UTF-8 XML without byte order marks (by using ZUGFeRDimporter.getUTF8).
1.5.320 Jul 2018 12:59
Fixed a nullpointerexception the importer raised on some input (issue #60) files and the library available via maven again (#61).
It's now also possible to skip parse() and go from zi.extract to e.g. zi.getAmount() in the importer.
1.5.030 Nov 2017 20:05
Mustangproject is doing it's homework and now supports
the latest developments around ZUGFeRD 2.0/"Factur-X" in it's
recently published version Mustangproject 1.5.
Both ZUGFeRD 2.0 and Mustangproject are therefore on it's way to support the European Standard on e-invoicing EN16931 released by the CEN to facilitate directive 2014/44/EU.
Additionally several bugs were fixed and
the integrated ZUGFeRD tool has been enhanced. It now
e.g. also allows as the migration of ZUGFeRD 1.0 XML to the current ZUGFeRD 2.0 (public review version).
For further details please refer to the changelog.
1.4.011 May 2017 14:08
Now supports ZUGFeRD "extended" profile, PDFBox 2.0 and a all-in-one JAR file including dependencies.
Moved repo to github.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangproject
1.3.101 Jun 2016 08:36
Moved repo to github.com/jstaerk/mustangproject, fixed PDF/A-3 validation issue (#12)
1.3.015 Mar 2016 16:23
Bugfixes, source file validation
1.2.015 Oct 2015 13:52
Improved ZUGFeRD compliance
1.1.215 Jun 2015 18:00
Improved XML and PDF compliance
1.1.131 Mar 2015 17:01
Maven repository and the possibility to embed custom XML
1.130 Jul 2014 08:32
ZUGFeRD 1.0 support