adx is a minimalistic but massively web enabled address book for contact management running completely in web browser. Own your own data!
XML based, small (<200KB), lightweight, portable, contact tagging, geo mapping, web accounts, etc.
vCard download, QR code generator (offline) for (vCard, WiFi, free text), Embedded Microformats (hCard 1.0, XFN).
How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML
Your addressbook (XML file) is transformed in your web browser (via XSLT) to a full-featured web application (HTML).
Modern browser on any platform
1.1315 Mar 2017 08:43
- QR Code: speed optimization for creating QR codes (for default error correction level "L")
- QR Code: Added QR Code for WiFi lt;wifi authentication="WPA WEP " password="" hidden="true " type="home work ... " myWiFiName lt;/wifi
-- works for: Android (open: support for windows phone, iphone)
- Alpha New URL parameters for creating QR Codes (e.g. for omnibar integration):
-- Added new url param "qr" (example url: addressbook.xml?qr=MyTextToEncodeIntoQRCode )
-- Added new url param "qrbyid" (example url: addressbook.xml?qrbyid=bartensud )
--- Value of param is the id of the contact. If fhe id is not defined manually in XML via contact's attribute "id", the automatically calculated id is used
- GUI change: New adx logo is shown in browser tab
- GUI enhancement: frequency groups are now visually separated by dashed vertical line (style can be configured with new setting variable "frequencyGroups_separator_borderStyle")
- serveral other minor changes