The LV2 drum machine compatible with Hydrogen drumkits (including the modern format).
It is based on DrMr plugin, with the goal to make the plugin compatible with modern Hydrogen kits. Other additions/changes: sorted presets order, some code is rewritten in C++.
2.0.006 Jun 2023 09:56
+ New drum kit loader. Written in C++, uses pugixml to parse kits (was: C/libexpat).
* The save state is not full compatible with Drumrox 1.0, but projects loads well (just re-select the drumkit). Now Drumrox simple saves the path to the drumkit, not the symlink.
+ Less CPU consumption.
* Simplified CMakeList.txt.
+ Compiler optimization flags.
* Default panning mode is "sin/cos panner, law: -3 dB".
- Unused code
1.1.115 May 2023 12:07
+ better resampler mode at sample load (SRC_SINC_BEST_QUALITY from libsamplerate)
1.1.014 May 2023 15:23
This release features the "Panning mode" option, where you can select one of the tapers:
1. linear panner, law: -6 dB //default
2. linear panner, law: 0 dB
3. square root panner, law: -3 dB
4. sin/cos panner, law: -3 dB
This option affects to all instrument panners.
Also, in 1.1.0, the Gain knob is more precise - the original DrMr step was 1 dB, the current one os 0.1 dB
1.0.112 May 2023 10:23
plugin window now has 6 columns instead of 4 - fits to screen better when many samples
1.0.011 May 2023 12:50
+ Modern Hydrogen kit format support
+ Presets are sorted
* code refactoring started