GIMP is a very versatile graphics editing software. It works on bitmap images, provides layered editing, a plethora of drawing and colorization tools, photo enhancing and retouching features and filters, programmatic effects, various extension and scripting capabilities, and itself provides a highly adaptable multi-window interface. It can open nearly any graphics format, or import Photoshop, PDF, Postscript, SVG and other vector formats even.
2.10.1213 Jun 2019 03:38
2.10.1008 Apr 2019 03:34
2.10.824 Dec 2018 13:45
2.8.1427 Aug 2014 03:30
Fix for a libtool versioning problem in yesterdays 2.8.12 release.
- OSX: Fix migration code for old GIMP directories.
- Fix brush sizes when used from plug-ins.
- Windows: Allow to Explorer-open files with UTF-8 characters in the filename.
- Make XCF loading more robust against broken files.
Make sure the widget direction matches the GUI language.
- Remove the option to disable the warning when closing a modified image.
- Fix canvas overlay widgets (like the text options) for tablets.
- Make DND work between images in one dockable.
- Make script-fu-server more secure by listening to 127.0.0.1 by
default and add a warning about changing that IP. This breaks the
procedure's API, but for security reasons.
- Bring back proper script-fu translations.
- Massively clean up and fix the OSX build and bundle.
- Add Jenkins tutorial.
- Documentation updates.
- Bug fixes.
- Translation updates.