11.0.224 Nov 2021 12:45
Version 11.0.2 is a patch release of Orekit.
* Fix of the computation of the state transition matrix for multi satellite orbit determination based on Kalman Filter
* Fix in the parsing of CRD files
* Fix of the deserialization of TLE
* Improvements of the release guide
11.0.122 Oct 2021 15:53
Version 11.0.1 is a patch release of Orekit.
* Fix of the computation of the relativistic clock correction for GNSS measurements
* Fixes in the writing of OEM and CPF files
* Fix of the expired SSL certificate
* Improvements of the documentation for solar radiation pressure and impulse maneuvers models
11.021 Sep 2021 17:04
Version 11.0 is a major release of Orekit.
Highlights in the 11.0 release are:
* Orbit determination using TLE orbit propagator
* Sequential batch least squares orbit determination
* New method signatures for IOD using directly the measurement classes
* Writer and parser for all CCSDS Navigation Data Messages in both KVN and XML formats
* Version 2 of CCSDS Tracking Data Messages
* Version 3 of CCSDS Orbit Data Messages
* Support for Rinex navigation files
* Support for IGS clock files
* Support for IGS real time data including both SSR and RTCM messages and Ntrip protocole
* Consideration of eclipses by Moon in solar radiation pressure force
* New API for analytical GNSS propagators
* Addition of the finish method to finalize propagation by step handlers. It replaces the previous isLast parameter of the handleStep method.
* Removal of propagation modes (master, slave, and ephemeris)
* Possibility to add several step handlers for the same orbit propagation
* A lot of fixed bug
This version depends on Hipparchus 2.0
10.323 Dec 2020 11:56
Version 10.3 is a minor release of Orekit.
Highlights in the 10.3 release are:
* Fix of short period Jacobian calculation in DSST orbit determination
* Fix Kalman issues
* Fix CCSDS ADM issues
* Relativistic clock correction for most of measurements
* Piecewise model for empirical forces
* One-way GNSS Range and Phase measurements
* Support for Laser Ranging data (i.e. both CPF CRD formats)
* Lense-Thirring and De Sitter relativistic effects
* Clock drift for RangeRate measurements
* Support for AGI LeapSecond.dat files
* New interfaces for attitude ephemeris files
* Knocke model for Earth s albedo and infrared
* Possibility to use multiple handlers for one event detector
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.8
10.125 Feb 2020 10:58
The version 10.1 is a minor release of Orekit (no API change), but it offers a lot of new features and enhancements. The list is a available on the announce page:
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.6
10.010 Jul 2019 22:22
Version 10.0 is a major release of Orekit.
Highlights in the 10.0 release are fix possible denial of service when loading itrf-versions.conf, specialized GNSS propagators, propagation in non-inertial frames, DSST OD, a new Ionosphere model, modeling phase measurements, LAMBDA method for ambiguity resolution, Shapiro effect for range measurements, Improved documentation, several other features and bug fixes
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.5
9.2.001 Jun 2018 08:16
Version 9.2 is a minor release of Orekit. It introduces several new features and bug fixes.
New features introduced in version 9.2 are Kalman filter for orbit determination, loading of RINEX, ANTEX and SP3 files, on-the-fly decompression of .Z files, code measurements, phase measurements, specific attitude laws (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU) with midnight/noon turns, possibility to use backward propagation in LS orbit determination, support for any ITRF version, attitude overriding in constant thrust maneuvers, filtering mechanism to insert specific decompression or deciphering algorithms during data loading frames for Lagrange L1 and L2 point for any two related celestial bodies.
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.3.
9.1.018 Dec 2017 09:11
Version 9.1 is a minor release of Orekit. It introduces a few new features and bug fixes. New features introduced in version 9.1 are some frames in OEM parser, retrieval of EOP from frames, ground station displacements modelling (both displacements due to tides and displacements due to ocean loading), retrieval of covariance matrix in orbit determination. This version depends on Hipparchus 1.2.
9.0.108 Nov 2017 09:49
The Orekit team has released version 7.2.1, 8.0.1, and 9.0.1 of Orekit to fix a security vulnerability.
Orekit versions 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 8.0, and 9.0 are vulnerable to a XML External Entity (XXE) attack when loading XML format Earth Orientation Parameters (EOP) or Tracking Data Messages (TDM) from an untrusted source, possibly resulting in denial of service or data theft.
The Orekit team recommends that all users update to one of the newly released versions as quickly as possible.
Security fix versions were not released for the 5.x and 6.x series because these versions are considered to be obsolete. If you cannot upgrade from these obsolete version please email the Orekit developers (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss creating a security fix release.
A CVE number has been requested.
9.027 Jul 2017 11:54
* Taylor algebra propagation (for high order uncertainties propagation or very fast Monte-Carlo studies)
* multi-satellites orbit determination
* parallel multi-satellites propagation
* parametric accelerations (polynomial and harmonic)
* turn-around measurements
* inter-satellite range measurements
* rigth ascension/declination measurements
* Antenna Phase Center measurements modifiers
* EOP estimation in precise orbit determination
* orbit to attitude coupling in partial derivatives
* parsing of CCSDM Tracking Data Messages
* parsing of university of Bern Astronomical Institute files for Klobuchar coefficients
* ITRF 2014
* preservation of non-Keplerian orbits derivatives
* JB2008 atmosphere model
* NRL MSISE 2000 atmosphere model
* boolean combination of events detectors
* ephemeris writer
* speed improvements when tens of thousands of measurements are used in orbit determination
* Danish translations