1.0.002 Mar 2018 03:15
First stable release of the Parole 1.0.x series!
- Added "Automatic" video output option. This uses the autoimagesink to
provide the best available video sink for the environment, eliminating
the dreaded 'Could not initialise Xv output' error.
- bit crashes when using the MPRIS2 plugin.
- crash on "Clear History" button press.
- appdata validation.
- full debuilds and resolved implicit-fallthrough build warning.
- Replaced stock icon by freedesktop.org compliant option.
Translation Updates: Albanian, Arabic, Asturian, Basque, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
English (Australia), Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew,
Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean,
Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Occitan (post 1500), Polish,
Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish,
Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian.
0.9.205 Jun 2017 03:15
- Update homepage to docs.xfce.org.
- Switch Xfce URLs to HTTPS.
- Keyboard shortcuts helper available in the Help menu.
- New B/N keybindings for previous and next track ().
- null pointer dereference (CID 1375856).
- adding directories to queue via commandline ().
- shuffle functionality also repeating ().
- display order of audio and subtitle tracks ().
- "Clear Recent" clearing global history ().
- Ctrl-Q keybinding when in fullscreen ().
- string escaping in audiobox widget.
- GTK minimum version bumped to 3.20.
- GStreamer minimum version bumped to 1.0.
- Replaced deprecated gtk_show_uri for GTK 3.22+.
- Complete the Parole Plugins documentation (100 symbol coverage).
- Improved documentation quality.
- Corrected typos where found.
- Standardize header guards (cpplint).
- Standardize includes (native, system, project, related).
- Include directory when naming.h files (cpplint).
- Numerous whitespace (cpplint).
- Add braces for if/else bodies with multiple statements (cpplint).
- String length reduced to 120 characters.
- Cleanup.gitignore and add more definitions.
Translation Updates: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan),
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian,
Italian, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese,
Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai,
0.9.127 Feb 2017 12:05
Bumped the minimum GTK version to 3.14 to simplify code maintenance.
Disabled the clutter video backend for GTK 3.22+, needs significant
updates to be functional again.
Enabled GStreamer tag lookup for remote files.
desktop file name for xfce-sm-client.
null filenames with remote files.
debuilds (bad return types).
typos in appdata and parole-gst.
Improved support for live streams.
Made corrections to THANKS regarding the history of Aldegonde.
Translation Updates: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China),
Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Japanese,
Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Spanish,
0.9.011 Feb 2017 03:15
New "mini mode", toggled by right click in content area.
New play and replay icons, now actionable on click.
Replace most deprecated calls (except for GtkStatusIcon).
Reenable double-buffering for X11 video.
Set the window title and artwork to the filename when no ID3 tags are found.
Support loading plugins by basename (plugin-name.so).
Theme developers take note! This release drops the background color styles
for the controls. Tweak your "osd" class accordingly!.
Translation Updates: Asturian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Croatian,
Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic,
Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish,
Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
0.8.116 Oct 2015 03:15
New hidden setting to persistently hide the menubar.
- MPRIS2 plugin: Add missing signal watch on shuffle property ().
- building in demode.
- crash on that would happen in some systen configurations ().
- Make appdata validate ().
Translation Updates: Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), English (Australia),
Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Lithuanian,
Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish,
0.7.020 Nov 2014 23:25
New Clutter video backend (build with --enable-clutter).
Video backend selection from Preferences dialog.
New "Go to position" feature.
GtkRevealer is now used for the controls with Gtk 3.10+.
New "hide-controls-timeout" setting to specify when controls should be hidden.
Cleaned up deprecated widgets and callbacks.
- Fixed "value invalid or out of range" errors.
- Fixed "Source ID not found" errors.
- Prevent mouse cursor from hiding when dialogs are open.
- Multimedia keys can now be properly disabled with the Preferences dialog.
- Fixed "Show Playlist" appearance in the menu and overlay.
- Fixed playlist file filter.
- Playback controls can now be always-enabled.
- Fixed subtitles with MKV files.
- Fixed audio cd playback.
- Fixed segmentation fault when sending filenames to existing instance.