A convenient interface to execute shell-commands or browse the filesystem on your remote web server. Similar to a telnet or SSH connection. Use it for administration and maintenance of your web site using commands like ps, cat, gunzip, and more.
2.626 Jul 2020 19:01
* Removed workarounds for old PHP versions.
* Prefix all internal commands with "ps_".
* Add some internal commands for elementary file manipulation (implemented in PHP).
* Immediately show a response ("Command was submitted"), so that the user gets a
response for longer running commands (e.g.: sleep 10).
* Use HTML5.
2.505 Jan 2020 11:06
* Fixes for PHP 7
* no longer support plain text passwords in config file
* use standard PHP password_hash/password_verify functions
(instead of a self written solution)