4.1.507 Oct 2017 02:44
App browser was not updating the list of apps after deleting an app from the local repository without a restart.
Apps declaring permissions with really long names ( 255 characters) could not be downloaded. Bumped the limit up to 8kb.
4.1.306 Sep 2017 18:09
Catch up with a protocol change: Downloading apps works again.
4.1.222 Jun 2017 12:30
Mostly display bugs. One crash bug.
4.1.110 Jun 2017 01:00
Catch up with Google's latest changes to the login process.
4.1.014 Apr 2017 14:29
Removed a lot of UI clutter, improved app importing and made Raccoon compatible with the latest changes to the Play client/server protocol.
4.0.216 Feb 2017 16:33
Stopped the setup wizard from getting stuck in some cases.
4.0.131 Jan 2017 19:44
3.715 Jun 2016 18:45
Adapt to changes made by Google.
3.511 Jun 2015 11:48
* Use proxy authentication
* Clarified the setup screen
3.416 May 2015 14:44
Addressed the "app not found" issue.
3.305 Dec 2014 18:35
Added Lollipop support
3.207 Sep 2014 13:24
Show the currently used accountname on the splash screen.
BUGFIX: use the correct modifier key for menu shortcuts on MacOS.
BUGFIX: Removed parameter requirement for the -p commandline switch.
BUGFIX: Correctly named the parameter for the -i commandline switch.
BUGFIX: Show the newsfeed in the correct order again.
BUGFIX: Don't hang when trying to quit while multiple windows are open (and the focused one has more downloads than the others).
3.104 Aug 2014 13:53
* The command panel and the overview panel switched sides in the search results (this way the buttons stay in the same place when the app description panel has to be expanded/collapsed).
* The download tab now shows app icon, developer and filesize. The "Open" button was replaced with a link.
* Show a busy cursor when login in to a new archive for the first time.
* Merged message and splash screen.
* Use a 1024x768 window (800x600) became too small after redoing large parts of the UI.
* Added a "Details" button to the search results to fetch additional information (app description, developer links, version information).
* Added a new badge to the permissions overview that indicates if an app wants to perform an online license check (mostly relevant for paid apps).
* App icons are now loaded by default. This can be switched off from the views menu in order to speed up searching.
* Use anti aliasing to render app descriptions.
* Added Import/Export menu items to the Files menu
* When downloading an app that consists of multiple files, show all contained files on hte download tab.
* BUGFIX: When canceling a download (and there are no previous versions of the app), also remove the app folder (prevent the up from being downloaded when fetching updates).
* BUGFIX: the -f commandline switch was broken in v3.0
* A lot of internal rewiring.
3.029 Jul 2014 21:01