1.5.012 May 2023 10:56
SCL Enhancementsand Bug fixes. Services updates for slurm, jupyterhub, munge and ssh
1.4.112 Jul 2022 20:09
* ported to cfengine = 3.20, rxdirs default option changed to false for those release (scl_service_copy_dirs will fail)
1.4.009 Jun 2022 03:16
All old references to `sara_data` and `cf_bundles_dir` are replaced.
update doc from inline documentation.
1.3.004 May 2022 15:12
Service variables are better resolved. Jupyterhub, slurm, munge, resolv, node_exporter have bug fixes or new features. lscpu inventory module report if command 'jq' is not installed
1.2.001 Feb 2022 11:12
Some service bundles still referenced an old company library. Added a new bundle that can be used by services 'scl_service_rotate_files'. Jupyterhub and Postfix service enhancements.
1.1.021 Dec 2021 05:45
Inventory dmidecode example did not run in cfbs env.
Sync our prodductin changes to SCL post, nsswitch.
New version 1.1.0.
1.0.010 Nov 2021 18:59
- the library is called `SCL` and the library is rewritten with this prefix (major change)
- slurm now supports `configless` mode by setting the class `SLURM_CONFIGLESS`
- added a new library file boot.cf: This will run all bundles that have the tag `scl_boot`
- added a new library file paths.cf: Extends the `paths` variable in cfengine masterfiles with some that is used by the SCL framework.
- added a new module `mellanox` set class based on device type.
- apache bug fix in access_log definition
0.9.8929 Mar 2021 06:05
SCL module installation for masterfiles framework was wrong.
0.9.8818 Mar 2021 23:10
Services updates: apache, apt, pam, postfix, slurm. Meta tag autorun is renamed to service_'name'. for detailed description see Changelog link.
0.9.8214 Mar 2021 16:52
* jupyterhub service changes:
* apache reverse proxy bug fix do not double escape special chars
* added announcement option, eg: maintenance announcement
* perms can be set for etc _dir and configuration files
* added a restart schedule: `JUPYTERHUB_RESTART_SCHEDULE`
* postfix service chnages:
* Enable TLS when possible for postfix
* slurm service chnages:
* Tarball installations now support additional package installations
* Added linkchilderen to create links `/usr/ s bin` other programs expect this
* Added some more config files to `slurm_mog_list`
* Added `SLURM_FORCE_LINKS` class to recreate links in `/usr/ s bin`
* spank _plugins now supports `run_class` option. It will only be installed if satisfied
* tarball json file simplified
* removed obsolete option: `CacheGroups`
* symplified current version check for tarball installations
* No sacctmgr dump file any more
* copy `pam_slurm_adopt.so` if we install a new tarball
* restart code for daemons is better
* ssh service changes:
* Moved `UsePrivilegeSeparation` to the DEPRICATED SECTION