Burd's Proxy Searcher is a Windows GUI to easily uncover public and free-to-use or anonymizing proxy servers. It's based on a customizable and filterable search engine, and automatically probes result lists for server accessibility. It can test for HTTP or SOCKS proxies, and instantly apply settings to the current web browser.
5.109 Sep 2015 15:45
1. Added new Rating feature. Now you are able to add your rate into proxies.
2. Fixed donate url
3. Fixed defect with changing page size
4. Added min size for ResizeControl
4.905 May 2015 16:45
1. Added tasks queue which allows to avoid tasks storm. You may change limit in settings of Proxy Searcher. Currently 100 checking tasks may be executed simultaneously.
2. Main window location and size saves when application closes and restores on the next application start.
3. Fixed defect related to application crush during search.
4.816 Mar 2015 03:16
This version uses newest MaxMind Lite GEO IP database
1. Built-in GEO IP database was refreshed.
2. Added country localization for DE and RU languages.
4.711 Jan 2015 05:45
This version covers translation into German language
1. Proxy Searcher is available on German language now.
2. Added localization into Download New Version form.
4.621 Dec 2014 03:15
This version covers minor bug fixing.
1. Fixed NullReferenceException related to unset socks proxy for Firefox.
2. Improved error logging: canceled requests for proxy change aren't errors anymore.
4.227 Nov 2014 03:15
That release fixes defects without adding new features.
1. Fixed detection of Anonymous proxy.
4.124 Nov 2014 02:05
Fixed defect related to country detection, in case of big concurrency
country was detected wrong.
InternetExplorer proxy client throws NullReferenceException. Tracking
code was added in order to understand what's going there.
Fixed defect related to determining socks proxy type which was introduced
in previous release.