CompreFace is the application for face recognition that can be integrated as a standalone server or deployed on cloud, and can be set up and used without machine learning knowledge.
We use one of the most popular face recognition methods based on deep neural networks, and provide a convenient API for Face Collection training and face recognition. We also provide a convenient roles system with which you can easily control who has access to the Face Collection.
Every user can create several Face Collections trained on different subsets of people.
The benefits of CompreFace are:
1. Opensource code and fully on-premise (security of your data)
2. Fast start with one docker command
3. Can be set up and used without machine learning knowledge
4. CompreFace uses one of the most popular face recognition methods with high accuracy face-recognizing. The system shows sufficient accuracy even if only one example for each face is used.
5. UI panel with roles for access control
0.4.121 Feb 2021 14:51
* Added header and footer to demo page
* Test and Demo pages supports more then one face on the image
* More friendly error message when session is expired
* More friendly error message when user uploads incorrect image
* Better autocomplete support
* Lots of fixes for roles and permissions system