Crack is an imperative, object-oriented programming language deriving concepts from Java, C++ and Python.
1.502 Jul 2019 16:23
Implemented lambdas, automatic imports, a better command line library, and added SSL support to the high-level communication library.
1.427 Jul 2018 18:46
Added the RawPtr class. Implemented function elision. Fixed event handling in termui. Fixed memory management bug in EventManager. Minor enhancements to NML HTML generation. Fixed assertion failure when dereferencing forward declared classes.
1.215 Dec 2017 17:29
- Added @cvars annotation (like @struct, but just generates a
constructor based on a list of instance variable definitions).
- Added Functor.Wrap.
- Enhancements to crack.net.comm2
- Added AES-SIV cipher and CMAC
- Added support for relative imports
- protobuf enhancements
- text formatting
- treat empty different from undefined for string and bytes types
- Added "clone()" method
- Made stack trace functionality generally available.
- Allow annotations to obtain an array of local definitions.
- lots of bug fixes.