Hipparchus is a library of lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components addressing the most common problems not available in the Java programming language. Hipparchus started as a fork of Apache Commons Math. The fork was initiated by most of the main developers and a few contributors of Apache Commons Math.
1.419 Nov 2018 16:47
Hipparchus is a library of lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components addressing the most common problems not available in the Java programming language. Highlights in the 1.4 release are 1) bilinear interpolation for 2D grids, 2) field version of sinCos, 3) support for complex ordinary differential equations (both primary and secondary equations), 4) accessors for state transition matrix, Jacobian matrix H, innovation covariance matrix and Kalman gain in Kalman filters, 5) way to build three-dimensional field arrays, 6) several fixes in the Euclidean 3D and spherical 2D partitioning.
1.301 Jun 2018 15:48
Highlights in the 1.3 release are 1) complex eigen decomposition, 2) solver for continuous time algebraic Riccati equation, 3) a complete Kalman module featuring both a filter for linear processes and a filter for non-linear processes, 4) capability for secondary equations to update the derivatives of the primary equation in ODE and 5) matrix decomposer to configure decomposition threshold independently of the matrix.
1.225 Oct 2017 20:46
Highlights in the 1.2 release are:
- new RealFieldElement implementations computing a tuple
- method to compute the orientation of a triplet of points in 2D
- bracketing helper methods in UnivariateSolverUtils for RealFieldUnivariateFunction
- getBRep method to PolyhedronsSet to extract a Boundary REPresentation in regular cases
1.120 Mar 2017 09:48
Highlights in the 1.1 release are:
* Changes in statistics module improving their use in streams
* Implementation of RANDOM algorithm for streaming percentile computation
* Support for sampling from enumerated distributions in RandomDataGenerator
* Field-based derivative structures
* Field-based QR decomposition
* Factory to simplify building DerivativeStructure instances
1.029 Jun 2016 09:38
Initial public release