Rpmrestore allows the user to show the differences (user, group, mode, mtime, size) between a package's status on install and its current status. This act as an improvement of the functionality provided by the "rpm -V" command.
It also allows the user to restore the attributes to their original state (install state). It features a batch mode, an interactive mode, a logfile, and rollback.
1.728 Mar 2016 12:15
The code was checked on fedora 23
* change shebang to use /usr/bin/env
* fix perlcritic warnings
* fix rpmbuild problems on bad date in changelog
* fix regression test
* display date in better human format (date2human)
* fix rpm query format for FILEMODES
* deprecated syntax = old syntax for -package/-file options
* rpmrestore_all : fix internationalisation text problem