sngrep is a terminal tool that groups SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Messages by Call-Id, and displays them in arrow flows similar to the used in SIP RFCs.
The aim of this tool is to make easier the process of learnig or debugging SIP.
* Capture SIP packets from devices or read from PCAP file
* Supports UDP, TCP and TLS (partially) transports
* Allows filtering using BPF (Berkeley Packet Filter)
* Save captured packets to PCAP file
1.4.507 May 2018 12:59
* save: avoid crashing when multiple source inputs are used
* call list: fix buffer overflow in display filter with wide terminals
* capture: added new setting capture.tlsserver to only process TLS packets to tha address
* capture: fixed compatibility with OpenSSL = 1.1.0
* capture: only read stdin when input file is '-'