video2midi is an open source crossplatfrom utility, written in python for creating midi file from Synthesia video and the like.. Works on GNU/Linux, *BSD, Windows, may be works on Mac with anaconda2 but on Mac not tested...
0.4.002 Jan 2020 10:19
- added support for OpenCV 2.4
- many bug fixes
- added channel change buttons
0.3.916 Jul 2019 13:15
- Patch for python 3.7, so can run under python 3.7.
- Rewrote the GUI and optimized rendering (part of the rendering translated to glCallList, added font texture generation and etc..)
- Added a slider to adjust the minimum duration of notes
-Added a slider to adjust the tempo of the output midi file
- Corrected loading and saving settings
- Added 'I' key to ignore or modify of length the notes less than the minimum duration ( If enabled the notes whose duration will be less than that specified will be not written into midi file. If disabled the notes whose duration will be less than that specified will be automatically equated to the minimum duration.)
- Added 'R' key to enable or disable scaling function.
- Added display the color that activate note
- Bug fixes for resize function.
0.3.630 May 2019 20:05
Added a key 'o' to enable the overlap notes.
Added and saving and loading settings.
0.3.519 May 2019 03:15
a with the incorrect size of the keyp_colors_channel and keyp_colors_channel_prog arrays, which caused a crash in the use of the last colors.
a with ignoring color if in it the level of one of the channels was equal to zero.
Added the ability to save and load settings for each video file (f2 and f3 keys).
Added the ability to ignore notes less than the minimum duration.
0.3.315 May 2019 03:15
I slightly changed the gui, I think it is necessary to transfer all the settings to separate windows.
Added "p" key to force separate 2-channel midi output from single color video;.
0.3.112 May 2019 03:15
Redesigned video scaling function, is enabled by the variable resize, and scales it to the values specified in the variables "resize_width", "resize_height" by default is 1280x720;.
Added buttons to change the base octave, " " " ".
0.308 May 2019 09:12
+ Recycled GUI
+ Added new keys and modifier
+ Added getting color by clicking the mouse
+ Redid the OpenCV frame transition from the direct frame indication to the time indication in ms. Since I have problems with OpenCV and MPEG formats. I do not know why it returns not the correct number of frames and the transition can not be performed.
0.1.205 May 2019 03:25
Improved GUI, added display of active keys when setting in the video