Cross-platform C library for reading values from and writing values to .xlsx files.
XLSX I/O aims to provide a C library for reading and writing .xlsx files.
The .xlsx file format is the native format used by Microsoft(R) Excel(TM) since version 2007.
The library was written with the following goals in mind:
- primary focus on data values organized in tables, on not layout or graphics
- written in standard C, but allows being used by C++
- simple interface
- small footprint
- portable across different platforms (Windows, *nix)
- minimal dependancies: only depends on expat (only for reading) and libzip (which in turn depends on zlib)
- separate library for reading and writing .xlsx files
Also includes command line tools to convert between .xslx and CSV files.
0.2.1031 Oct 2017 06:05
Added xlsxioread_open_memory() to read file from memory buffer.
Use strcasecmp instead of stricmp.
Move shared strings functionality from xlsxio_read.c to seperate file.
0.2.529 Jun 2016 12:45
Reading data from cells with mixed formatting.
Use correct formula for calculating column widths.
Add -d parameter to xlsxio_csv2xlsx.
0.2.313 May 2016 05:42
Fixed issue with static builds since introduction of CMake
0.2.107 May 2016 03:15
Added CMake BUILD_DOCUMENTATION option (defaults to ON if Doxygen is detected).
Workaround for missing stdint.h/unistd.h on Visual C.
Removed -pthread when building for Apple.
0.2.003 May 2016 20:38