Dyalect is a dynamic programming language for .NET Core platform. It is lightweight, fast and modern. Dyalect (or Dy for short) is written in C# and has zero dependencies except for standard .NET Core libraries, which means that it can seamlessly run on Windows, MacOS and Linux. Moreover you can use the same binaries on any of these platforms!
Dy doesn't utilize DLR nor does it compile to IL (.NET assembly). Instead it runs on the top of its own high performance virtual machine. It compiles fast and can be used as an embeddable language or as a scripting language of your choice. It is also a good language to learn programming.
Dyalect offers modern syntax, inspired by such languages as C#, Swift, Go and Rust, first class functions, coroutines, expressive modules, a dynamic type system with an ability to extend existing types with new functions and much more.
0.9.1105 Aug 2019 08:09
* Change: Default implementation of toString method for custom types is corrected for better output.
* Fixed: Debug: Location is not generated for function application (Issue #230).
* Fixed: Stack corruption (Issue #231).
* Fixed: Nested comments are not supported (Issue #232).
0.9.1002 Aug 2019 11:52
* Done: Allow to specify multiple files in Dyalect console (Issue #228).
* Fixed: Incorrect location for the errors inside interpolated strings (Issue #227).