Command the forces of "The Project" in a battle to rebuild the world after mankind has almost been destroyed by nuclear missiles.
The game offers a full campaign with optional (but strongly recommended!), videos, battle against four factions, multiplayer and single-player skirmish modes, and an extensive tech tree and a full unit designer.
Multiplayer is also cross-platform - battle your friends with any OS, Windows, Linux or macOS, it all works seamlessly!
3.4.120 Jul 2020 03:15
: Zoom speed tied to game speed (commit:22a7855b4ca5262f75b48625ea1a2fd14e6e3d2d, #939).
: Chatbox text drawn over tooltips (commit:605969d3196d56d7fbcc9057b776d168630a9634, #965).
: End game stat bars having an off by one error (commit:ef02b1256619e15b0b08a7d8fbe36b4a60994204, #973).
: Improve keymap default logic (commit:79518b0b19396c48ffc607183353dbe252578291, commit:8d764e53c31909f12d46ab8194d64be460988618, #977).
: Chatbox related softlock (commit:a12b1a9cf305054317630664492dc8816acefada, #978).
: simple keybinds not firing when a meta key is held down (commit:92979bab768e0fba7666c944883885017e8ddcc8, #993).
: Refund factory power better with queued templates (commit:43b48a7a8552615787a07ee808a9693e0f8bf7b7, #990).
: Minimized/occluded window causing a huge spike in CPU activity on macOS due to vsync.
: Prevent softlock when opening reticule menus while keymap is open in multiplayer.
Change: Victory condition "eliminate bases" now triggers a last attack from the AI like the other conditions do (commit:215f6f255621138b745ef364052d2890282f41f0, #988).
: Failing at the start of cam3-c if no trucks were present at the end of the cam3-1 mission.
: Changing flag color should not reset ready status (commit:cd1c0be79a6698d8db6e2110a8899239e08e9a91, #966).
: map preview sticking to kicked players (commit:a411fddbc629829c7010503e0c85ca274006b98d, #974).
: Player stat "played" not representing actual completed games played.
: Reload palette file after mod downloads.
Remove: Prevent ability to change to smaller maps after hosting has started.
Change: Improvements to BoneCrusher! AI.
Change: Make Scourge available at start in T3 (commit:ab9a5f3d5b861c84023df8cc3bc19ca548b61557, #999).
Add: Account for Repair/Demolish construction queue mid-way stopping (commit:588c84c9a42f9de8e841322468b9574c0d4a7811, #989).
Add: macOS: Video sequences app bundle packaging.
3.4.008 Jul 2020 17:48
#### 3.4.0 Highlights:
- Graphics and UI improvements, including: fade effect when starting games, smoother mouse rotation, smoother zooming, interpolate frames in animation, occlude terrain ambiently
- Add: Frontend "continue last save" option
- Add: Quicksave feature
- Add: Autosave feature
- Add: Way to change most game settings with the in-game pause menu
- Add: Shortcut to quit to main-menu after victory
- Add: T4 technology level where all research is completed
- Add: Randomization of game options button in skirmish/multiplayer games
- Add: Add support for changing map, game name, and hosting player's name after already hosting
- Add: Configuration of OpenAL-HRTF mode
- Add: In-game notification widgets
- Add: Keybinding configuration for camera pan
- Add: Discord rich presence / join support
- Add: Unit / kill count gui feature
- Add: BoneCrusher! AI, Cobra AI, Nexus AI (ported from original)
- Add: Right-click AI slot to quickly copy it to all other AI slots
- Many translation improvements
- Campaign bug fixes and balance adjustments
- and too many other bug fixes to list